Getting your VAT number and when to register with the Chamber of Commerce

Every Minite High-Flyer must request a VAT number from the Dutch Tax Authorities. This video contains a link to the form and explains how to fill it out. We highly recommend High-Flyers who want to take on more jobs, get registered with the Chamber of Commerce. If you only take one fixed project or a very small ongoing project (e.g. 5 hrs/wk), you don't necessarily need to do this. It is up to you - Minite cannot make that decision for you. We do recommend it, so you don't run into any limitations in the future.

Most of Minite's High-Flyers register with the Chamber of Commerce when they get matched with their second job. For non-EU students, you must register with the Chamber of Commerce as soon as possible. This article is useful as well (in Dutch).

Latest articles

Browse all articles

Preparing for your interview

Read more

What Minite does and does not do for you

Read more

What freelance jobs can I not find on Minite?

Read more

Work with or become a student freelancer today.